Are you looking for Havoc Convention registration or information? Select the link below.
BGB Members can use this site to:
- Pay your Dues
- Post game announcements
- Post AARs for the enjoyment of all.
- Boardgame Day and Havoc Organizational Meeting 9/17/17 - When: Sunday September 17, 2017 Where: 4 Grandview Avenue, Burlington, MA 01803 Gaming will start with a shorter game (TBD) at 9:00 a.m. The Havoc Meeting will start promptly at 11:00 a.m. and be limited to 1 hour. Lunch (Pizzas) will be ordered for delivery at 12:00 p.m. Expect about $10.00 cost if you want […]
- Boardgame Day 1/1/2017: After Action Report - We had a great time at the game day. Here’s the 10 people who attended: Steven Bill, Steven Horn, Jim Harms, Keith Haynes, Derek Dunn, Nora Dunn, Roger Jarrett, Jerry Lane, Bruce Carson, Charles Brown. We played these games (some of the simultaneously): Glass Road Unexploded Cow Endeavor Blockade Runner Ticket to Ride: Rails & […]
- Boardgame Day, January 1st – 2017 - We’re having the 2nd Annual Boardgame day, starting at 9:00am and going until “whenever”. Pizza will be ordered for sustenance at some point. Games to be played include: Colt Express Conan (recent kickstarter) ..and many more. Location: 4 Grandview Avenue Burlington, MA
- Officers for 2017 (re-)elected - On October 22nd a BGB club meeting and Havoc coordination meeting was held at Bruce Carson’s house in Westford, MA. A key part of that meeting was electing officers for the 2016-2017 year. The current officers were re-elected in a unanimous vote. You can view the current officers on this page: /officers/
- Website Updates - The website has been updated to include a list of actively paid-up members and club officers. A special screen is available to pay your dues, currently only $15 / year. All dues run from October to October (there is no pro-ration of dues amounts if you pay or signup late). All active members get a […]
- Boardgame Day 1/31/2016 - Board game day was a lot of fun. We started off light with a game of Exploding Kittens (the “not safe for work” version). Then moved on to Hanabi – a cooperative game where you try to build the best fireworks display. We started a game of Keyflower after that. We were up to Summer […]